Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our Spanish Client Services team. The Team Manager is responsible for serving ADP clients in order to deliver World Class Service, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities. We are looking for an outstanding Customer Services Manager or Team Leader who is passionate about helping the associates achieve their full career potential and the chance to have real influence on the standard of service that they provide
You will ensure management of team members by:
- Providing them with needed training to perform their operational tasks.
- Preparing, implementing and monitoring annual individual development plans.
- Defining and managing yearly objectives and performance appraisals.
- Participating actively in selection of new hires.
- Weekly reporting of activities in internal time management tool.
Client Service and Operations:
- Organize payroll schedule, production and ensure service continuity.
- Ensure that client services are provided at constantly high level and according to contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements.
- Agree and follow payroll rules and procedures for client specifics.
- Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (payroll validation, responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
- Work closely with other Team Leads and HR in order to ensure new associates are recruited and trained consistently according to our standards.
- Identify Talent, work with Team Managers and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
- Develop and participate to the deployment of the Shared Services Center.
Who we are looking for:
- To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record of managing people and performance in a contact center environment, ideally focused on customer service/support. Also you will be well experienced with SLA’s and KPI’s and proven experience in hitting these targets. You must have outstanding people development skills and be able to clearly communicate at all levels. We are looking for fluent communication level of English language and Spanish
- Friendly international environment, Trainings and further career development, Payroll training, Competitive salary and an annual bonus, 5 weeks of vacation per a year, Pension plan, Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card), Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Implementation Support Consultant (SAP HR)
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Client Service Representative for French speaking client
- Application Support Manager for CEE region
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us! - Russian market
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities