We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We are currently looking for a talented English speaker to join our Benelux team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. The Benelux team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Junior Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's Benelux clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for your client's payroll, accounting and human resources department
What will you get?
- Full knowledge about payroll and labor code
- Full knowledge on how to use our payroll systems (SAP or other systems clients based)
- Improved ability to manage and analyses variety of data
- Improved ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Improved accounting skills
- Improve your clients communication skills
- Fun at work :)
Who are we looking for?
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
- English language (B2-C1)
- Interest in working with data and numbers
- Proactive learner and solution oriented mindset
- Basic data administration experience is a plus
- University degree is also a plus
- If you also have a background in Payroll, Accounting, Economics or SAP system is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities