We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We are currently looking for an additional Client Service Representative for our French team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with customers and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. If you are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then this is an opportunity for you!
As a Client Service Representative with French you will be responsible for fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system to the employees of ADP's French speaking clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your skills in communication, customer services and your knowledge regarding French payroll legislation as full training will be provided
What will you be doing?
• Respond to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues;
• Be an administrative support for a payroll team (reporting, preparing analysis, translating documents etc.)
Who are we looking for?
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
• French (B2) and conversational level of English
• Experience in customer service is not required but highly appreciated
• Experience in SSC is a plus
• Friendly international environment
• Trainings and further career development
• Payroll training
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets
• Free beverages
• Engagement activities
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Client Services Director
Jobs in Prague
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities