We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We are currently looking for an additional Client Service Representative for our Dutch team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with customers and resolving issues.
You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients.
If you are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then this is an opportunity for you!
As a Client Service Representative you will be responsible for fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system to the employees of ADP's Dutch speaking clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your skills in communication, customer services and your knowledge regarding Dutch payroll legislation as full training will be provided.
What will you be doing?
• Respond to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues;
• Be an administrative support for a payroll team (reporting, preparing analysis, translating documents etc.)
Who are we looking for?
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
• Dutch (B2) and English (B2)
• Experience in customer service is not required but highly appreciated
• Experience in SSC is a plus
• Friendly international environment
• Trainings and further career development
• Payroll training
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets
• Free beverages
• Engagement activities
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
If you are interested but not ready to apply yet, feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you understand how you can fit in the picture!
I speak English, French and Italian (no Czech, yet) :)
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Implementation Support Consultant (SAP HR)
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Client Service Representative for French speaking client
- Application Support Manager for CEE region
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us! - Russian market
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities