We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
WHO ARE WE?
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. We are a global company with a more than 60-year history of leadership within our industries. Our key business is providing Employer Services where we offer a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. We assist employers in over 50 countries to pay their employees in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. We serve over approximately 570,000 clients ranging from small, start-up businesses with a handful of employees to large, multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe on 5 continents.
MAIN TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
We are currently looking for Client Service Representative to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with data, communication with clients and resolving issues. After passing all our necessary trainings for the role you will be able to deliver a high quality service for our international clients.
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for managers or/and employees of ADP's clients. You will be responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
- Responding to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues
- Being an administrative support for a payroll team
- Reporting & preparing analysis, translating documents etc.
- Answers phone calls and inquiry requests
- Gathers relevant information and inputs the evidence required IT system
- Ensures and oversees that referral information/issue is appropriately forwarded to a relevant service/person
- Follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately
- Performs other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
- Prepares analysis, reports, certificates for the client's employees
- Cooperation with team members on specific tasks
ACADEMIC / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- German language - fluent
- English language - at least intermediate
- Friendly international environment
- Trainings and further career development
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets
- Free beverages
- Engagement activities
In case you are interested in the role do not hesitate to contact us via the application form bellow.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
- Payroll Support Associate with English
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities