We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
WHO ARE WE?
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. We are a global company with a more than 60-year history of leadership within our industries. Our key business is providing Employer Services where we offer a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. We assist employers in over 50 countries to pay their employees in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. We serve over approximately 570,000 clients ranging from small, start-up businesses with a handful of employees to large, multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe on 5 continents.
MAIN TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for managers or/and employees of ADP's Czech speaking clients. He/She is responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
Overall service delivery includes:
- responding to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues;
- being an administrative support for a payroll team
- reporting, preparing analysis, translating documents etc.
- answers phone calls and inquiry requests,
- gathers relevant information and inputs the evidence required IT system,
- ensures and oversees that referral information/issue is appropriately forwarded to a relevant service/person,
- follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately,
- performs other duties as required to meet the customer requirements,
- prepares analysis, reports, certificates for the client's employees
- cooperates with team members.
ACADEMIC / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- German language - fluent
- English language - at least intermediate
- Friendly international environment
- Trainings and further career development
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets
- Free beverages
- Engagement activities
In case you are interested in the role do not hesitate to contact us via the application form bellow.
ContactPrague Show on map
Jobs in Prague
- Implementation Support Consultant (SAP HR)
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Client Service Representative for French speaking client
- Application Support Manager for CEE region
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us! - Russian market
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities