We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
ADP is seeking a results driven, value-oriented HR Professional with a proven track record for HR programs for our EMEA Client Service organization, located in Pilsen, currently for part-time with potential extension for full time.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for directly assisting the HRM with planning, directing and delivering corporate, regional and customized HR services in support of the organizations objectives. Proactively consults with clients and recommends HR strategic solutions to improve critical business outcomes.
The HRBP collaborates with business clients and the broader HR organization to ensure a unified HR delivery approach. Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning. Manages and evaluates current HR processes and programs to ensure maximum service delivery.
This is a good opportunity for those who want to join a stable and successful company.
What will be your role:
- Communicate and implement all GV EMEA and Global Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitate administration of key compensation programs across client base.
- Merit Review Process, Bonus Plans & PBU Stock Programs and ensure effective maintenance of relevant HR internal and corporate databases.
- Drive Employer of Choice initiatives to improve Associate engagement and Retention.
- Provide guidance to business managers and development of action plans /recommendations to improve associate satisfaction, support career development and align with ADP organizational culture.
- Provide guidance, support and consultation to business managers in the area of (not only) Czech Labor Law as well as applicable internal ADP rules.
- Work with relevant local resources to ensure all recruitment requirements are resourced in a timely manner. Participate in interviews as required.
- Implement and manage talent management programs, e.g. Talent Management System includes Annual Reviews, Succession Planning & Development Plans.
- Assist in the deployment of new HR related systems and processes developed and/or acquired at the division or corporate level.
- Collate and Monitor and analyses key performance metrics and drive initiatives to improve results as required.
- Participate on project teams as assigned having BU wide impact on HR related systems, tools, policies, etc. Provides "in the field" view of how the systems will really be used (or not) by key business partners.
- Promote training and development initiatives for all managers and associates. Co-tutors and run training courses and briefing sessions as appropriate.
- University degree - preferably in Economics and HR, Law or Psychology
- Minimum seven (7) years' experience as HR practitioner in a multi-national organization with proven experience of working across different countries & cultures
- Experience in a learning or talent development role.
- Successful experiences in a Matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including consulting skills, presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various levels.
- Well-developed influencing skills and ability to manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong research, creativity and analytical skills as they relate to program & process design/development
- Solid knowledge of the Czech Labor Law legislation.
- Fluent in English and Czech
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume in English and Czech version and your motivation letter.
- Friendly international environment, Trainings and further career development, Payroll training, Competitive salary and an annual bonus, 5 weeks of vacation per a year, Pension plan, Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card), Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities