Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
As Implementation Support Consultant, you will be primarily responsible to support Implementation activities throughout the project cycle including the Realization Phase, UAT Phase and Execution Phase and Parallel Runs.
ADP will provide learning and development programs, supervised by our own team of experts and coaches which can take between 3 to 9 months before you start working independently with ownership of particular projects. You will be supported and managed at every step of your learning journey to ensure you get all the help you need so that you can deliver your best-in-class results.
- Review Implementation documentation (Business Blueprint, Wage type catalogue)
- Prepare the UAT test scenarios based on the Implementation documentation and execute the test scenarios (master data entries, payroll execution, reporting, interfaces) to check if the system is configured in line with the documentation
- Create UAT catalogue derived from the UAT catalogue template
- Deliver test evidences to client/Implementation team and deliver comparison of payroll and master data in the legacy and ADP systems with support of Implementation tools
- Analyze and report the errors to Implementation team, propose the solutions to resolve them
- Report progress on a regular basis to the project team
- Support key project participants with the implementation of the product
You should have
- Degree in Economics / Finance or IT or related studies will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in English, communicative level of Spanish or German
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel, Word);
- Experience working with SAP HCM as a user /super-user is a big advantage
- Prior experience in SSC or BPO type of environment - highly appreciated
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Client Service Representative for French speaking client
- Application Support Manager for CEE region
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us! - Russian market
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities