Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
We are looking for a talented Application Services Specialist with technical aptitude who are interested in starting a career within SAP Consultancy. Through our APS Academy you will learn the technical skills required to work as a proficient SAP Consultant with us at ADP.
If you enjoy supporting clients and resolving technical issues this is a great opportunity for you to grow a career in a highly attractive technical field!
After completing our APS Academy you will be able to
After completing our APS Academy you will be able to:
• Provide technical support for our Multinational clients within SAP HR Modules
• Deliver World Class Service to our multinational clients in accordance with ADP Service Level Agreements.
• Contribute to testing of version upgrades and providing relevant training to users
• Resolving client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex area of payroll, time management and HR.
• Understanding the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
Who we are looking for
• Professional level of German and English languages
• Passionate about building a career within SAP Consultancy
• Experience any IT related field with aptitude for solving technical issues
• Analytical mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
• Willingness to occasionally travel abroad to client sites
• Previous experience with SAP (HR modules) is considered a plus, but not a requirement
What we will offer you
• Professional training within the field of SAP Consultancy
• Good opportunities for professional growth
• Competitive salary with an annual performance bonus
• Friendly international environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with excellent access to public transport
• Wide range of benefits including 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers fully covered by ADP, free language lessons, and various company discounts such as the MultiSport Benefit Card, free beverages, relaxation zone in the workplace among others.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Application Services Manager
Jobs in Prague
- Lead Payroll Specialist with Spanish
- Data Management Specialist
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Client Service Representative (Czech and English speaking)
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (se Španělštinou)
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities