We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
Have you ever heard of SAP? You always wanted to learn how to use it but you never got a chance? Read below!
If you are a young professional looking for an opportunity where you can learn about SAP in the wonderful world of HR by improving your customer relations skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Through our APS Academy you will learn how SAP system work in order to provide the best support for our clients!
After completing our APS Academy you will be able to
- Provide technical support for our Multinational clients within SAP HR Modules
- Deliver World Class Service to our multinational clients in accordance with ADP Service Level Agreements.
- Resolving client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex area of payroll, time management and HR.
- Understanding the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Contribute to testing of version upgrades and providing relevant training to users
Who we are looking for
A young professional or University graduate from Economics or IT/ Technical, with interest for SAP system and eagerness to learn and challenge himself/ herself!
- English (B2)
- French (B2)
- Aptitude for solving technical issues
- Passion for software analysis (any software related knowledge is a plus)
- Analytical mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
- Previous experience with SAP (HR modules) is considered a plus, but not a requirement
What we will offer you
- Professional training within the field of SAP Consultancy
- Complete assistance during the Academy for a successfull end test
- Good opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary with an annual performance bonus
- Friendly international environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with excellent access to public transport
- Wide range of benefits including 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers fully covered by ADP, free language lessons, and various company discounts such as the MultiSport Benefit Card, free beverages, relaxation zone in the workplace among others.
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
Still not convinced?
Becoming an SAP Consultant is definitely your ticket to a great career. Contact me personally to discuss the future possibilities of a SAP Consultant career!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Application Services Manager
Jobs in Prague
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Payroll Specialist - Training provided
- Payroll Support Associate with English
- Client Service Representative for French speaking client
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities