We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
WHO ARE WE?
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. We are a global company with a more than 60-year history of leadership within our industries. Our key business is providing Employer Services where we offer a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. We assist employers in over 50 countries to pay their employees in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. We serve over approximately 570,000 clients ranging from small, start-up businesses with a handful of employees to large, multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe on 5 continents.
MAIN TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
We are currently looking for Client Service Representative to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with data, communication with clients and resolving issues. After passing all our necessary trainings for the role you will be able to deliver a high quality service for our international clients.
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for managers or/and employees of ADP's clients. You will be responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
• Respond via phone or email to inquiries coming from ADP’s customers
• Be an administrative support for the payroll team
• Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately
• Prepare analysis, reports, certificates for the client's employees
• Cooperate with team members on specific tasks
ACADEMIC / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Good command of German and English language
• Customer service & to-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• High-school diploma
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus - additional payment extra to your salary once a year
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension plan contribution - 2% of your basic monthly salary
• Advantaged conditions on employee private calls
• Multisport card
• Meal tickets - fully covered by ADP
• Language courses - fully covered by ADP
• Referral and Recognition program
• Home office - opportunity to work from home if fully independent
• Career growth and development
• Great trainings to shape your skills and knowledge
• Engagement and corporate social responsibility activities
• FitStop exercise 3 times a week at your working place
• Nice and friendly international environment: bike parking spot, table soccer, free beverages, free fruits and refreshment
At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
In case you are interested in the role do not hesitate to contact us via the application form bellow.
Jobs in Prague
- Payroll Specialist - English language - Training provided!
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Manager with Spanish
- Payroll Specialist with Polish - Training provided
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities