We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
ADP is hiring a Global Product Specialist; Call Center In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
The Customer / Product Services Rep will serve as a primary contact and interface for internal associates in need of all life cycle changes. Provide answers to questions, concern; set up salesforce case. Move case to appropriate queue if necessary. Interface with international & domestic Associates/Team Members (answer phone calls, e-mail, fax) to facilitate resolutions. Manage Shared Services inbox, voicemails, electronic folders etc.
- Provide Tier 1 customer support for EMEA
- Listen, understand and take action according to SLA's
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
- Resolve routine associate concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Handle associate inquiries that could require data entry changes
- Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products and questions that cannot be handled by associate specialists as appropriate
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
- Previous call center experience
- At least 1 year of previous HR/Payroll experience
- Previous work experience in an international company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Globalview expertise
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Friendly international environment
- Trainings and further career development
- Payroll training
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities