Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
ADP is hiring a Manager, HR Call Service Center. In this position you will be responsible for the daily activities of the HR Services team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service via by phone or email in the EMEA countries. Recommends operational improvements. Handles all human resources issues for the team. Determines training requirements. Provides continual communication to ensure effective client support.
- Leads all daily activities of HR Call Center Services groups processing/data management and client interface) ensuring appropriate support is delivered in an effective and timely manner for the EMEA countries.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings and performance planning.
- Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates.
- Responsible for department hiring and terminations as required.
- Evaluates the team members' responsibilities to ensure efficient distribution of duties within the team.
- Monitors telephone and email interactions to ensure consistent World Class Service is being delivered on all communications and that information communicated is accurate.
- Provides specific feedback to direct reports.
- Coaches and counsels associates on proper call strategy techniques and proper email communication format
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures on systems and the flow of information.
- Reviews and approves department reports and submits to Director, HR Administration according to scheduled deadlines.
- Provides detailed reports at the management level.
- Determines the team's training requirements, receiving feedback from the Technical Support Specialist.
- Ensures timely and effective training is provided, both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill base of the team.
- Provides continual communications to enhance HR Services effectiveness in dealing with critical issues.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management or Business or equivalent years of service
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; experience with performance management
- Call center/Supervisory experience preferred
- Background in a Client Service Center and in-depth working
- Friendly international environment, Trainings and further career development, Payroll training, Competitive salary and an annual bonus, 5 weeks of vacation per a year, Pension plan, Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card), Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Client Services Director
Jobs in Prague
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities