We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We are currently looking for an Payroll Support Associate for our Payroll team in Prague. This is a great opportunity for you if you enjoy working with data and back office management: you will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. If you are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then this is an opportunity for you!
As Payroll Support Associate you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your analytical skills and your knowledge regarding payroll processes.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
Who we are looking for
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (A-level)
- English language – Fluent
- Passive knowledge or interest of French Language is a plus
- Detail oriented, team work, passion in administration
- Payroll Training and further career development
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
By working in ADP you will have the possibility to expand your network by joining a truly global and multi-cultural work environment and build your career thanks to innovative training and development programs as well as multiple career opportunities in more than 40 offices worldwide.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
As a Administrative Assistant you will be located in Prague- Czech Republic, in the heart of Europe. Known more for its historical beauties, Prague has known a huge development in the last century. By living in Prague you can have the opportunity to explore a dynamic and entertaining social life thanks to their multiple social events or a more quiet and easy life thanks to the multiple relaxing locations.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Client Services Director
Jobs in Prague
- Learn to become an SAP Consultant with us!
- SAP HR Consultant with German
- Foreign language in use - DE Customer service representative
- German Speaking Payroll Processing Specialist
- APS Academy - Learn to become an SAP HR Consultant with us!
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities