We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
The Data Miner drives the client data analysis and conversion during the GlobalView Implementations. The Data Miner works closely with the Lead Consultant and Project Manager and support their effort during all phases of the implementation process. The client data analysis performed by the data miner should serve as a key input for client requirements gathering process and is essential for improving overall quality and success of GlobalView Implementations. The client data conversion performed by the data miner is enabling timely testing activities and success of the transition from an existing client legacy application onto ADP GlobalView Services.
This role is suitable for a graduate (see qualifications)
Experience in a client service/customer service-oriented organization is a plus
Experience in an implementation, system integration or outsourcing service-oriented organization is a plus
- Coordinate with an ADP Project manager and lead consultant to obtain relevant data extracts from client legacy data system(s)
- Mine client and client employee's legacy data and provide input to the Blueprint document and Configuration Workbook
- Complete initial client data mapping rules and provide these to a Lead Consultant
- Analyze and resolve data issues during the data transformation and their conversions
- Analyze and/or assist determining issues in converted data and causes for these followed by recommendation and/or implementation of a fix for data issues
- Support the data reconsolidation and validation after the data conversion process is completed
- Lead interactions with the client related to the data-gathering, data mining, data conversion
- Standardize tools and processes for repeatable data conversions
Work with Client service organization to identify any issue in ongoing maintenance and define improvement areas for the data mining processes
- Align with other regions on Data mining and data conversion processes, tools and technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc) and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills and communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate among a wide variety of solutions, to win support for ideas and initiatives,
to prioritize activities on a daily basis to accomplish project goals effectively and efficiently.
- Strong detail orientation.
- MS Office; MS Project
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Payroll Specialist - English language - Training provided!
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Manager with Spanish
- Payroll Specialist with Polish - Training provided
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities