We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
ADP is seeking an energetic, client focused associate to implement our global time and labour solution. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high quality, complete implementation of our global time and labour solution. Our Implementation Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned client Implementations. Qualified candidates will have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service and work well in an exciting global environment. Candidates will also possess a good knowledge of time and labour implementations, ideally Kronos Workforce Central / eTIME solutions. This is a home based office position which requires up to 30% international travel. This position requires language proficiency in English. Additional languages would be a plus.
You will be responsible for:
- Implement the client’s solution based on the ADP eTIME product, using ADP’s Implementation Methodology.
- Perform workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Design and document the client’s solution including business requirements, interface specifications and any specification required according to ADP’s methodology and project scope.
- Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP eTIME product and work with other teams/streams/areas to resolve them
- Take ownership of the configuration and work with other teams/streams/areas to deliver and unit test the system as designed.
- Provide guidance to the client in preparing testing activities (test scripts, scenarios ..)
- Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
- Being able to support training delivery
- Being able to support data migration activities like data cleansing, mapping and conversion.
- Ensure handover to client services following ADP handover methodology
- Experience in HRIS industry and software, with Time management system implementations. Experience in implementing Kronos internationally is desired
- X years’ Experience with Time Management Implementation, designing solutions, specifying interfaces. Kronos Knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrates basic project management skills.
- Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including senior management in a largely virtual and global environment.
- Experience in supporting clients such as conducting design workshops, testing sessions and/or training sessions
- Proficiency in English, additional languages is a plus
- Friendly international environment
- Trainings and further career development
- Payroll training
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities
Jobs in Prague
- Payroll Specialist - English language - Training provided!
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Manager with Spanish
- Payroll Specialist with Polish - Training provided
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities