We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We are currently looking for a talented Spanish speaker to join our Spanish team in Prague. Our GV Lead Payroll Specialist actively contributes to ADP continuous success by helping leading multinational companies to manage their employees’ life cycle from recruitment to retirement. The position holds a key role participating in or leading process/business improvement activities and projects.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and support payroll operational activities to ensure client needs are met in a timely and accurate way. (Payroll Process Standardization, Year-End Activities, Transition to Services)
- Cooperate and consult with manager and other functions across ADP (such as Payroll Leads from other countries, Application Services, Implementation, Project Services, etc.) on escalated issues and complex topics.
- Coordinate, train and mentor team members, identify development needs across the team and manage skill evaluation. Work with manager to coordinate additional training as needed.
- Solve most complex inquiries and requests.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and best practices by participating in (cross) country projects, task forces, strategic initiatives, business process improvements and collaboration opportunities with other teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Spanish language (B2-C1) plus English (B2)
- 3+ years’ experience of local payroll processing
- SAP HR module experience is welcome
- User level experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Client service attitude focus on relationship at a partner’s level
- Advanced operational flexibility: work independently, collaborative (multiple teams), willingness to help and effectively support the team
- Outstanding trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Analytical, logical, procedural and methodological skills at an expert level
- Expert managing time and priorities effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Experience working with several clients to have overview of the existing solutions
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
Jobs in Prague
- Spanish speakers wanted! Paid training provided
- Do you speak Dutch?
- Learn to become a SAP Consultant with us! (Polish or Czech)
- Romanian speakers, learn to become SAP Consultants with us!
- Russian speaking Senior SAP Consultant
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities