Supporting ADP GlobalView Client Services teams and our clients with non-payroll technical activities and processes, our new Central Interface Team is expanding across the EMEA region. We are looking for a Senior Application Services Consultant (SAP/ABAP) to join the team, take part of that project and day to day activities. The successful candidate with be mainly responsible for technical investigations and ABAP development. If you enjoy supporting clients and resolving technical issues this is a great opportunity for you to grow a career in a highly attractive technical field!
• Contribute to the monitoring and maintenance of client interface and reporting solutions (SAP HCM) across the region (EMEA) to avoid any disruption and ensure a high quality of service
• Implement corrective actions and requests for development within the agreed timeline, in compliance with ADP standards and methodologies and with a high level of testing
• Support regular process for data migration from client’s HR systems to SAP GlobalView (GlobalView interface, WorkDay connector, SuccessFactor…)
• Address maintenance and development requests for client specific programs (ABAP)
- Analyze technical issues submitted in CRM by clients or Clients Services team, troubleshoot anomalies
- Advise clients, prepare technical specifications, coordinate ABAP developments with developers
- Apply ABAP changes to client specific programs
• Coordinate mass testing in supporting:
- Monthly upgrade process of SAP HR Support Pack and ad hoc application of OSS notes
- Cross country project rollout for new features
• Support other technical request or investigations
• Promote continuous improvement and make suggestions to improve and optimize team work
• Contribute to the technical development of other team members, provide trainings
• Manage day to day communication with technical stakeholders in ADP
• ABAP programming skills (debugging, programming)
• 3+ years of experience with SAP HCM interface and reporting
• Knowledge of SAP modules HR, Time Management or Global Ledger is an advantage
• Strong analytical mindset, ability to analyze and resolve issues
• Proactive attitude and continuous improvement promoter
• Team player
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Application Services Manager
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities