ADP is searching for the next…
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Let us tell you some more…
• Are you resilient in the face of change and passionate about the ever-evolving world of recruiting strategy and talent acquisition?
• Do you crave challenging the status quo to innovate new processes, strategies, and initiatives that can make a difference?
• More importantly, do you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
If this sounds like you, then #hellowork! This is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
In a nutshell: We’re creating the next generation of ADP and we need your help to do it. In Talent Acquisition, we’re all about taking care of one another and we know the future of ADP depends on hiring people who can make a difference here.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you’ll attract top talent to ADP by implementing best practices in recruiting strategy. Even better, you’ll innovate impactful strategies to meet staffing demands across multiple Business Units and functional areas. You’ll create, rollout, and execute complex recruiting projects to deliver meaningful results. #CountMeIn
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Recruit Like a Boss •
o Drive implementation and execution of best practices in behavioral based interviewing and recruiting strategy
o Put your agility and time management skills to work while managing large and/or complex req. volumes and using the Full Cycle recruiting process: sourcing, screening, evaluating, and completing hiring process
• Be a Talent Magnet
o Proactively uncover and implement creative ways to identify and recruit top talent
o Use social media platforms to connect with talent pools
• Be a trusted advisor to stakeholders
o Identify client needs, provide expertise, and drive staffing strategy in client consultation
o Innovate processes and strategies that provide the most effective staffing experience for stakeholders
• Obsess over the Candidate Experience
o Provide a five-star candidate experience that is positive, simplified, and memorable
o Sell ADP’s Employer Brand and #WorkHappy culture to potential candidates
• Deliver Meaningful Results
o Launch and deliver on key hiring initiatives that make an impact and drive the success of the overall ADP organization
o Make a difference across multiple Business Units and functional areas by supporting the people, development, and growth of various internal organizations
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB
• 2+/- years of ADP recruiting experience and other relevant work experience
• 12 Months in your current role
• A top-notch track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs, managing large and/or complex req. volume, and executing projects with excellence
• Rave reviews from clients (candidates, SVP’s, DVP’s, and HRBP’s alike)
• Achievement of personal development goals with manager #MVP
• Successful completion of Menteeship Program
Sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now
GlobalView HCM General Manager
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities