Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
ADP is hiring a Team Lead - Client Service. In this position, you'll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
• May lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
• Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team's responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
• May monitor associate/client interactions utilizing the quality monitoring system and
• Evaluate calls to ensure that World Class Service is being delivered based on the guidelines provided
• May oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
• May train and mentor team members and identify development needs, working with
• Leadership to coordinate additional training as needed
• Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
• May serve as an acting backup to the Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
• May provide feedback on individual performance of associates to leadership.
• Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
• May contribute to providing feedback to leadership for associate performance appraisals.
• Utilize sound judgment to escalate issues that may require intervention of the Team Manager
• Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
• Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
• At least 3 years of HCM Solution experience
• At least 2 years Enterprise eTime experience
• At least 1 years of people leadership experience
What we will offer you
•Competitive salary and an annual bonus
•Friendly international environment
•5 weeks of vacation per a year
•Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
•Meal tickets, Free beverages
Global Time and Labor Vice President
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities