Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
Implementation Consultant (Project Services)
ADP is seeking an energetic, client focused associate to implement our global time and labour solution. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high quality, complete implementation of our global time and labour solution. Our Implementation Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned client Implementations. Qualified candidates will have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service and work well in an exciting global environment. Candidates will also possess a good knowledge of time and labour implementations, ideally Kronos Workforce Central / eTIME solutions. This position requires language proficiency in English. Additional languages would be a plus.
What will you do:
• Perform workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
• Design and document the client’s solution including business requirements, interface specifications and any specification required according to ADP’s methodology and project scope.
• Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP eTIME product and work with other teams/streams/areas to resolve them
• Take ownership of the configuration and work with other teams/streams/areas to deliver and unit test the system as designed.
• Provide guidance to the client in preparing testing activities (test scripts, scenarios ..)
• Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
Who we are looking for
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Education
• Experience in HRIS industry and software, with Time management system implementations, experience in implementing Kronos internationally is desired
• 2-3 years’ Experience with Time Management Implementation, designing solutions, specifying interfaces. Kronos Knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrates basic project management skills.
• Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including senior management in a largely virtual and global environment.
• Proficiency in English, additional languages is a plus
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Global Time and Labor Vice President
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities