Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
Enterprise Time Project Services Project Manager
As a member of ADP's ESI® Implementation team, Regional Project Management staff is responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets. Project Managers must follow ADP ESI 's defined project methodology and manage client expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project.
The Associate Project Manager will develop and drive the project work plan and supervise project team members to ensure adherence to time, budget, key deliverables and project milestones. The Associate Project Manager provides technical assistance and leadership during the project lifecycle and is also responsible for evaluating, training, and monitoring project team members
What you'll do:
• Ability to work well under ambiguity to create a clear scope of work
• Project planning and execution
• Manage multiple client facing and internal projects simultaneously
• Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure project completion on time, on budget, and within scope and agreed performance metrics
• Exceptional communications skills
• Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated success gathering team support for ideas or initiatives, or leading a team
• Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Understand issues and present resolutions for overall project success
• Understand and advise customers on best business practices
Who we are looking for
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
• 3+ years prior experience in project management and/or portfolio management experience
• PMP Certified
• 1-2 years Human Capital Management experience
• Strong Organizational and Communication skills
• Must be able to effectively use Microsoft applications (excel, projects, one note..)
• Proficiency in English, additional language is a plus
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Global Time and Labor Vice President
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities