Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role:
Global Communications Business Partner
The Global Communications Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing internal, client and partner communications for the ESI Organization. This role is part of the ESI Global Communications Function. The role will involve the leadership and execution of mainly internal communications and engagement projects, ensuring consistency, accuracy and delivery of high-quality communications and strong collaboration with leadership and business stakeholders.
What you'll do:
• Ensure global communications policies and standards are adhered to.
• Project manage the delivery of internal, client and partner communications campaigns and regular scheduled communications following established processes.
• Manage the delivery of internal magazines/newsletters and associate engagement campaigns.
• Generate and edit content for internal and external client/engagement campaigns such as blogs, social media, newsletters, new product releases according to the defined global schedule.
• Conduct final review/edit of key associate, partner and client communications prior to delivery.
• Develop and maintain communication library / repository for associate and client communication materials.
• Provide assistance, guidance, and support to global, regional and local teams for preparation and delivery of communications, as required.
• Provide strategic communications support to senior leaders and associate groups in the organization.
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Communications focused role
• Exceptional written communication skills with strong editing experience a must
• Fluent English, ability to translate technical or legislative information into associate/client friendly copy
• Experience with style guides and compliance with corporate branding/identity guidelines
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and SharePoint applications.
• Capable of producing associate-friendly copy for corporate leadership web blogs, client, partner and internal magazines.
• Creative with an eye for design and communications campaign concept generation
• Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with senior leadership and all levels of the organization
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / English / Journalism / Creative writing or other related field or a combination of relevant work experience and knowledge
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Head of Communications
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities