Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
ADP ESI are looking to hire an experienced Implementation Manager for the EMEA project services team. The role will lead the efforts to recruit, develop and make operational the regional Enterprise Time team and will be part of the implementation leadership function. The team will be implementing ADP Enterprise Time solution globally and partnering with ADP’s multinational payroll solutions as required. The role will be based out of ADP Prague / Barcelona offices.
Manage relationships with Product, Client Services, Centre of Excellence, and other Internal Teams:
• Create an environment where all direct reports are working proactively within the teams and with others outside to resolve gaps, issues and escalations, and prepare/train for any product changes according to the defined ADP methodology.
• Maintain adequate knowledge within the implementation associates of cross departmental requirements and procedures such as the handover from implementation to client service.
• Single point of contact for direct reports for issues that are not project related and ensuring alignment between members of his/her team and cross departmental groups.
Ensure Management of consulting team:
• Be responsible for well balanced and timely recruitment and building of implementation consulting team anticipating availability in the market and changes in profiles
• Work with the resource manager to assign resources to projects in accordance with requirements of those projects for certain skills and capabilities, as well as in accordance with the development requirements of the team
• Proactively solicit feedback on team members from colleagues/managers
Ensure relationships with the Enterprise time service teams, GlobalView Payroll, Streamline and Celergo teams:
• Participate in implementation Consulting Team Manager and Project Management community on the organizational development and planning of international collaboration.
• Support through collaboration with international colleague Consulting Team Managers the cross-border/cross-team assignments of your team associates.
Who we are looking for
• Fluency in English (oral and written)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Domain knowledge or experience: understanding of the process he/she is managing, how team members are working, what tasks and activities they perform.
• Appropriate Management skills and experience, including project management, managing in a virtual environment and ability to pro actively plan and execute tasks and responsibilities.
• Methodologies - demonstrate knowledge and application of key methodologies employed by Delivery teams and Project implementation methodology
• People Management capabilities. Empathy. Be willing to compromise and adapt quickly when facing obstacles. Be friendly and approachable, supporting colleagues by praise and encouragement (positive reinforcement).
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Global Time and Labor Vice President
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities