Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
Project manager position
ADP is seeking an experienced Project Manager (m/f) to join the team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Transformation team and will be responsible for driving a highly visible Client Service project that will directly impact the both Client and Associates experience. The Project Manager will oversee the development and execution of large and small projects, while ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope and allocated budget using the Project Management framework. They assign milestones, develop reporting processes. You will also need to be used to communicate at an executive level.
• Planning the overall project and monitoring the progress
• Defining the project governance (controls)
• Schedule the required resources, secure and allocate the resources and manage them over cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
• Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery from projects to the appropriate levels of quality.
• Setting up tools and standards for managing the projects
• Report out to stakeholders on a regular basis and in case of outliers.
• Overall stakeholders management and project progress reporting on a regular basis.
• End to end responsibility for the programs execution and success.
Who we are looking for
• Strong knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
• Strong Lean Management background
• Experienced in running DMAIC projects
• Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures and ability to find innovative ways to resolve problem
• Strong Change Management skills
• Must have a proven records of managing several projects/ programs
Education and Certification Requirement
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
• PMP/ Prince 2 certified
• Green/Black Belt Certified
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Jobs in Prague
- Junior Project Manager
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Staňte se Specialistou mezd (s Francouzštinou)
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities