Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 65 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
GV Associate Project Services Project Manager
ADP is hiring a GV Associate Project Services Project Manager. In this position as a member of ADP's GlobalView® Implementation team of Regional Project Management staff, you are responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets.
• The Associate Project Manager should have project management background enabling the successful candidate to perform all elements required in an SAP project life cycle.
• The Associate Project Manager will develop and drive the project work plan and supervise project team members to ensure adherence to time, budget, key deliverables and project milestones.
• Provides technical assistance and leadership during the project lifecycle and is also responsible for evaluating, training, and monitoring project team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project planning and estimating
• Design and adhere to project work plan
• Exceptional communications skills
• Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with non-Executive and senior Executive audiences
• Demonstrated success gathering team support for ideas or initiatives, or leading a team
• Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure project completion on time, on budget, and within scope
Who we are looking for
• Completion of undergraduate university degree
• A minimum of three years of prior related work experience
• A good knowledge of project management techniques and tools is required
• Change leadership experience and SAP functional expertise are desired.
• PMP certification is an asset. If no PMP Certification, it will need to be earned within a year of being in the position.
• Travel may be required.
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
Jobs in Prague
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
- Customer Service with French
- Polish Payroll Specialist wanted! Paid training provided
- Junior German SAP Consultant! Paid training !
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities