Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role:
ADP is hiring a GV Associate Project Services Project Manager. In this position as a member of ADP's GlobalView® Implementation team of Regional Project Management staff, you are responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets.
What you'll do:
• The Associate Project Manager should have project management background enabling the successful candidate to perform all elements required in an SAP project life cycle.
• The Associate Project Manager will develop and drive the project work plan and supervise project team members to ensure adherence to time, budget, key deliverables and project milestones.
• Provides technical assistance and leadership during the project lifecycle and is also responsible for evaluating, training, and monitoring project team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project planning and estimating
• Design and adhere to project work plan
• Exceptional communications skills
• Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with non-Executive and senior Executive audiences
• Demonstrated success gathering team support for ideas or initiatives, or leading a team
• Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure project completion on time, on budget, and within scope and agreed performance metrics
• Understand issues and present resolutions for overall project success.
• Understand and advise customers on best business practices using SAP functionality
• Manage multiple client facing and internal projects simultaneously
Who we are looking for:
• Completion of undergraduate university degree
• A minimum of three years of prior related work experience
• A good knowledge of project management techniques and tools is required
• Change leadership experience and SAP functional expertise are desired.
• PMP certification is an asset. If no PMP Certification, it will need to be earned within a year of being in the position.
• Travel may be required.
What we will offer you:
• Continuous training and opportunities for development
• Friendly international environment
• Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (Multisport Benefit Card), language courses on site
• Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
• Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Jobs in Prague
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Polish Payroll Specialist wanted! Paid training provided
- English Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities