Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for providing Client Services Application Services and Operational teams with technical support in his/her area of competence, in compliance with ADP resolution processes and methodologies.
1. Support GlobalView standard and client specific data migration processes, by monitoring data transfer, analyzing rejections, coordinating corrective actions with clients and internal teams, testing and providing basic system configuration (G2 inbound interface, Data Loaders, WorkDay connectors)
2. Troubleshoot and investigate non-payroll technical issues submitted through SAP CRM in a timely manner and with a high level of service.
3. Contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of interface and reporting solutions, including but not limited to:
• Maintenance and development of client specific reports (SAP/GV standard programs such as Ad Hoc Query, Easy Reporter, etc.)
• Maintenance and development of client specific interfaces, preparation of specifications, performing integration testing and UAT
• Testing (monthly upgrade process)
• Contribution to client or internal projects and initiatives
Who we are looking for
• User experience and / or customizing knowledge of SAP HR is a strong advantage
• Excellent troubleshooting / problem analyzing and solving skills
• Strong PC skills, advanced in MS Excel, Macros and VBA is appreciated
• Interest in developing programming knowledge: ABAP, C++, SQL
• Very good command of English (spoken & written)
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Application Services Manager
Jobs in Prague
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Polish Payroll Specialist wanted! Paid training provided
- English Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities