Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
We are currently looking for a talented English speakers to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients.
As a Junior Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
What exactly will you be doing?
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for your client's payroll, accounting and human resources department
What will you get?
- Full knowledge about payroll and labor code
- Full knowledge on how to use our payroll systems (SAP or other systems clients based)
- Improved ability to manage and analyses variety of data
- Improved ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Improved accounting skills
- Improve your clients communication skills
- Fun at work :)
Who are we looking for?
- English language (B2)
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), Cafeteria benefits
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
HR Business Partner
Jobs in Prague
- Jobs with french language, full training provided
- Payroll Administrator with French
- Polish Payroll Specialist wanted! Paid training provided
- English Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- Umíš německy a chceš mít možnost pracovat z domova?
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities