Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
ADP is hiring a English speaking Payroll Specialist
As a Payroll Specialist, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that helps clients pay their employees on time with the utmost accuracy and attention to detail. Along with processing client payrolls, you’ll interface directly with clients to provide support, reporting, audits and, most importantly, peace of mind.
Does this sound like you?
- Laser-Focused. To say you are “detail-oriented” is an understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
What exactly will you be doing?
Put Analysis into Action
- Own the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for clients and ensure that all payroll, accounting, and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, pension record keeping, etc.).
- Perform basic analysis, reporting, quarter- and year-end audits, and research related to payroll processing.
- Assist with special projects to flex those critical and analytical thinking skills to help our clients achieve success.
You'll be working here because you can:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.
Jobs in Prague
- Hungarian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Romanian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Project Manager
- French Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- DataBase Administrator
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
Our latest opportunities