Learn to become a SAP Consultant with us! (English language)
Date of publishing: June 15, 2021
We are looking for a talented Application Services Specialist with technical aptitude who are interested in starting a career within SAP Consultancy. Through our APS Academy you will learn the technical skills required to work as a proficient SAP Consultant with us at ADP.
If you enjoy supporting clients and resolving technical issues this is a great opportunity for you to grow a career in a highly attractive technical field!
After completing our APS Academy you will be able to:
• Provide technical support for our Multinational clients within SAP HR Modules
• Deliver World Class Service to our multinational clients in accordance with ADP Service Level Agreements.
• Contribute to testing of version upgrades and providing relevant training to users
• Resolving client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex area of payroll, time management and HR.
• Understanding the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
• Professional level of English language
• Passionate about building a career within SAP Consultancy
• Experience any IT related field with aptitude for solving technical issues
• Analytical mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
• Willingness to occasionally travel abroad to client sites
• Previous experience with SAP (HR modules) is considered a plus, but not a requirement
• You need to hold a valid work permit to be able to work in Czech Republic (we do not provide sponsorship).
• Professional training within the field of SAP Consultancy
• Good opportunities for professional growth
• Competitive salary with an annual performance bonus
• Friendly international environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with excellent access to public transport
• Wide range of benefits including 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers fully covered by ADP, free language lessons, and various company discounts such as the MultiSport Benefit Card, free beverages, relaxation zone in the workplace among others.
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty