About the role
eTIME Service Center Representative
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
• Are you a customer service superhero who can leap tall client questions in a single bound and use your laser vision to focus in on key priorities? (FYI - We only wear capes on Fridays.)
• Are you all about the follow up and follow through that helps you and your clients achieve serious results? #winning
• Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
In this role, it's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they'd recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: You'll be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace. #rockstar
What you'll do:
• Serve as primary support liaison between company and client.
• Interpret client needs through discovery and analysis.
• Maintains all client data current and updated in the applicable CRM systems or databases
• Develop product expertise with Enterprise eTIME and business domain expertise with Time and Labor Management concepts and solutions.
• Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of time and labor management.
• Participate in special projects and other regional initiatives as required by management.
• Convey client feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience.
• Utilize product expertise to formulate solutions and implement to deliver desired results generating revenue through specialized services billing and coordinate project billing.
• Demonstrate proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting the Time and Labor Management Systems to the client's expectations and satisfaction. This includes but is not limited to data integration interfaces, data collection software and clocks.
Who we are looking for
• A sense of humor (Kidding...sort of) #sorrynotsorry
• Bachelors degree OR
• Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
• Knowledge of trouble shooting technique to help resolve common clinet issues.
• Ability to communicate to all levels of asociates, including Sr. Management.
• Experience with KronosWorkforce Central or Time and Labour concepts desired.
• Coursework towards FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification preferred.
What we will offer you
•Competitive salary and an annual bonus
•Friendly international environment
•5 weeks of vacation per a year
•Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
•Meal tickets, Free beverages
Tohle říkají naši lidé…
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty