Global Communications Business Partner
Date of publishing: April 6, 2021
The ESI Communications Manager is responsible for developing and managing creative, engaging internal and client communications for Employer Services International, including GlobalView and ESI Service Delivery. This role is part of the ESI Communications Team. The role involves the creation and execution (from concept to delivery) of highly engaging multimedia communications for associates at a global and business unit level as well as managing ad-hoc and regular client communication projects.
• Ensure ESI communications policies and standards are adhered to.
• Project manage the delivery of internal and client campaigns and regular scheduled communications following established processes.
• Manage the end-to-end delivery of, including content creation for internal magazines, leadership communications, presentations, events and webinars.
• Catalog, monitor, produce and deliver global and regional communications according to the defined global schedule.
• Generate and edit content for internal and client campaigns such as blogs, social media, newsletters, new product releases, engagement surveys and other motivating and engaging articles.
• Draft engaging, grammatically accurate content for different audiences (associates, executives, management, clients) and conduct final content and grammar reviews/editing of key associate communications prior to delivery. Define translation requirements up front.
• Maintain a communication library / repository for associate communication materials.
• Provide communications guidance and support to local teams and senior leaders.
• Manage emergency business continuity internal and client communications as required.
• Work with team members and external vendors on the design, delivery and implementation of impactful communications projects and messages.
• Manage team members deliverables to defined schedules and ensuring consistent high quality.
• A minimum of five years of experience managing corporate internal and/or client communications delivered in English.
• Fluent in English with exceptional written communication skills, with an emphasis on strong copywriting and editing
• Highly creative, visually astute and design savvy, skilled in conceptual development and marketing
• Ability to translate highly technical information into client friendly copy
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint (desirable) applications.
• Capable of creating exciting campaigns and multimedia campaigns for corporate leadership communications including blogs, client, partner and internal communication campaigns.
• Ability to maintain full confidentiality on sensitive topics
• Highly organized with proven ability to meet stringent deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible, positive and proactive approach to working as part of a global team
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / English / Journalism / Creative writing or other related field or a combination of relevant work experience and knowledge
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty