About the role
Billing Advisor will support GV billing team based in Prague. The position is fully autonomous and will be responsible for particular part of billing processes such as quarterly invoicing of printing/delivery expenses; invoicing of printing and delivery Year end documents; invoicing of Travel Expenses, creating invoices in Oracle system as well as ad hoc requests and tasks received from Billing Manger.
• Prepare the contract summaries for all new contracts received
• Set up/maintain/modify the customer data in Oracle system
• Prepare some regular monthly reports as per client requests
• Check and review every month the invoices related the contractual clauses – Employee turnover and Minimum monthly fees
• Issuing special kinds of manual invoices based on the supporting documentation prepared by Billing manager
• Prepare the supporting documentation for invoicing of Postage/Delivery/Travel Expenses – work closely with different departments within GV Client Service teams
• Issue all invoices related the activities described below
• Update new prices in Oracle system based on the contract
• Prepare/submit the price reconciliation check as part of SOX controls to the CFO for approval
• Prepare/maintain monthly reconciliation of all CRM tickets invoiced to our client – check the completeness/ duplicate invoicing etc.
• Work closely with team in Prague to ensure that GV billing is delivered with no errors and as per client requirements
Who we are looking for
• Fluent English (written and oral) and communication skills are essential
• Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously essential.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Analytical mind
• Ability to work quickly under pressure to meet critical deadlines
• Advanced user of MS Excel (usage of Pivot tables; function like SUMIFS, VLOOKUP are used on daily basis)
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar Finance environment
• Experience in Accounts Receivable department will be advantage
• Basic accounting knowledge (double-entry booking principles; difference between Balance Sheet and PNL accounts)
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
Tohle říkají naši lidé…
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty