Billing Coordinator with English
Date of publishing: June 11, 2021
Billing Coordinator will ensure all client master data is input and maintained in the various ADP systems in an accurate and timely manner and respond to all internal and external queries. Billing Coordinator will prepare and run bill runs for all products, accurately and completely on a timely basis. Billing coordinator will support Oracle billing system upgrade, assistance to system testing and flow/process documentation.
• Support Oracle billing system upgrade project
• Assist Billing Manager for any ad hoc matters
• Set up new client data on the relevant billing systems & make relevant calls to clients
• Carry out detailed checks of new client data that has been set up on the system
• Prepare and execute bill runs for various ADP products on a timely basis
• Complete all controls checklists for relevant bill runs
• Ensure all timelines on the monthly checklist are achieved or exceeded
• Respond to clients and internal business associates on the Footprints system and shared Billing e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
• Assist Billing manager with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members
• Professional communication with clients
• Sound knowledge on finance, accounting, foreign exchange and tax.
• Ability to proficiently use Sun Systems, Oracle, MS Excel
• Ability to work independently and Adhere to requested timelines.
• High level accuracy and attention to detail.
• Client focused. Process Driven.
• Good judgement on resolution to invoice and collection issues, with clear communication in English both verbally & written.
• Good coordination and influencing skill externally with client and internally with other functional teams.
• Good spoken and written English and Czech languages
• Sound knowledge on finance and accounting
• Ability to proficiently use MS Excel, Word
• Strong sense of accuracy
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Clear communicator
• Time management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Oracle experience is strong advantage
• Billing experience is strong advantage
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty