Graphics & Multimedia Specialist
Date of publishing: June 11, 2021
The Graphics & Multimedia Communications Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end graphic design and intranet project management for the department, including: Graphic Design for Print/Online, Multimedia Publications, Video Production/Editing and Intranet Management (Unily) for the ESI organization. The role will combine graphic design and visual, written and technical management and creative skills to create, manage and continuously develop our multimedia portfolio and day-to-day channel management.
• Ensure global communications policies and standards are adhered to.
• Develop, evaluate and deploy templates for use with common communications within the business unit.
• Design high quality communications collateral including: Powerpoint, presentations, Newsletters, e-mail templates, Banners, Logos, Brochures, Communications Campaign content and visual media.
• Working with the Communications Director, Communications Manager and wider stakeholders, conceptualize and develop high quality branding and visual design material to support internal and external campaigns and initiatives.
• Provide graphic design and video production support within the organization.
• Generate and edit visual media content for internal and external campaigns such as blogs, videos, social media, legislative updates, newsletters, new product releases.
• Overall management responsibility for management of internal websites and online communities using the Unily platform.
• Overall in-team management of critical systems -- e.g. Politemail for Distribution Lists.
• Manage multimedia communication libraries.
• Project manage communications deliverables for key ESI Service Delivery projects as assigned.
• Fluent English communication skills (oral and written).
• Highly creative with a strong focus on visual design and branding.
• Experience with style guides and compliance with corporate branding/identity guidelines.
• Strong experience in digital media and graphic design programs including Photoshop, Adobe Suite.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and SharePoint applications.
• Experience in producing and editing video media content.
• Experience in designing e-Mail templates and banners.
• Highly organized with proven ability to meet stringent deadlines.
• Experienced in end-to-end graphic design project management from conceptualization to collateral delivery.
• Experience in using the Unily platform.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Continuous training and opportunities for development
• Friendly international environment
• Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
• Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
• Engagement activities - company events, etc.
“Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.”
Asistentka mzdového specialisty