Place of work: Rohanské nábřeží 670/17, 186 00 Praha-Karlín, Czech Republic
ADP is hiring a French speaking Payroll Specialist
As a Payroll Specialist, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that helps clients pay their employees on time with the utmost accuracy and attention to detail. Along with processing client payrolls, you’ll work directly with clients to provide support, reporting, audits and, most importantly, peace of mind.
Does this sound like you?
- Laser-Focused. To say you are “detail-oriented” is an understatement; you are determined to get things right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
What exactly will you be doing?
Put Analysis into Action
- Own the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for clients and ensure that all payroll, accounting, and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, pension record keeping, etc.).
- Perform basic analysis, reporting, quarter- and year-end audits, and research related to payroll processing.
- Assist our clients to achieve success.
You'll be working here because you can:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge and change things and to be open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (MultiSport Benefit Card), language courses on site
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.