Service Relationship Manager with English
Date of publishing: April 6, 2021
The Service Relationship Manager will serve as the single point of contact ("SPOC") and accountability to the outsourced services to the client/s supported by ADP. Together with the ADP Regional Service Relationship Managers and the Global Service Relationship Manager, the FSRM will form the ADP Regional Service Delivery team and shall serve as the key provider of Services delivered from ADP to our client/s in the region.
• Voice of the Client within ADP, advocating for client desired outcomes
• Manage multi country/multi region/multi product portfolios of clients (manage across multiple time zones) Products in scope for most SRMs include: GlobalView, Global Time/eTime, Streamline/ADP Celergo, Success Factors/Employee Central ...).
• Facilitate resolution of serious issues that cannot be resolved by Service & Operations leadership and have been escalated
• Compile and deliver monthly, quarterly or as agreed Service Reviews (which include KPI analysis) for all services in scope for that client.
• Host calls with Implementation – T2S – and Client Services teams to discuss the overall client relationship/trends/hot issues where the SRM can help as agreed
• Educate client on new products and enhancements, encouraging client adoption of these products.
• Monitor and manage the client relationship and ensure satisfaction at headquarter level.
• Conduct regular Service Reviews on operational service delivery, and ADP updates on products and services.
• Act as primary point for client escalation through resolution/tracking.
• Create, maintain and manage the action log to improve the client experience.
• Upselling, cross-selling, by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts in coordination with the sales team.
• Monitor and oversee client performance under the terms of the contract, including service delivery
• 3-5+ yr. Account management or 3-5+ yr. client facing or
• 1+ yr. Proven experience in project management and/or project coordination or
• 1+ yr. People / Project team management or 1+ yr. in the field of payroll services. Outsourcing experience a plus
• Perfect communication skills in a client facing context.
• Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties.
• International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
• Efficient in English. Additional languages are a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist