Italian Junior Payroll Specialist!
Date of publishing: April 7, 2021
We are currently looking for a talented Italian speaker to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. The Hungarian team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Junior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's French clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
• Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
• Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
• Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
• Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
• Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
• Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
• Serve as point of contact for your client's payroll, accounting and human resources department
• Italian (B2) and English language (B2)
• If you also have a background in Payroll, Accounting, Economics or SAP system is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Full knowledge about Italian payroll and labor code
• Full knowledge on how to use our payroll systems (SAP or other systems clients based)
• Improved ability to manage and analyses variety of data
• Improved ability to identify issues and solve problems
• Improved accounting skills
• Improve your client’s communication skills
• Fun at work :)
• Continuous training and opportunities for development
• Friendly international environment
• Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (Multisport Benefit Card), language courses on site
• Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages
• Engagement activities - company events, etc.
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist