ADP, one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, is looking for motivated Client service manager, to join our team in Prague.
By working in ADP, you will have a possibility to expand your network within a truly global and multi-cultural work environment and progress your career thanks to innovative training and development programs as well as multiple career opportunities in more than 40 offices worldwide.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate Team Manager to join our Client Services Teams. Responsible for serving and supporting ADP clients across the region in order to deliver World Class client service, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities. This role is perfect for you if you are passionate to help your team members achieve their full career potential and the chance to have real influence on the standard of service they provide to our clients.
You will ensure management of team members by:
• Manage client service team of 15 associates.
• Strong ability to coach, proactively identify potential service gaps, develop action plans and engage cross company functions to maximize the performance
• Support the team in defining business priorities and the organization of work/tasks
• Establish and follow development areas for team members
• Manage schedule adherence, team productivity, capacity and utilization
• Monitor and meet respective KPIs, follow on client’s SLAs and drive improvement actions wherever necessary
• Communication with client and supporting the team in managing expectations,
• Drive change and process standardization within a regional team
• Lead and coordinate client support process optimization and continuous improvement
• Drive both client support and payroll processes homogenization and standardization across the region
• Ensure compliancy, participate in certification meetings, and update documentation.
• Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (payroll validation, responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
• Identify Talent, work with Team Managers and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
• Act as advisor whenever relevant in recruitment processes for payroll support team
Who we are looking for:
• A proven track record of successfully managing and motivating a customer services team. (3+ years of experience)
• Self-starting, proactive approach with excellent communication skills and a sense of accountability.
• Great customer service and leadership skills are fundamental to this role.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to support a global and fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills with great attention to detail
• Leadership skills such as team engagement, people development, performance management, driving results and innovation, transferring the strategy into daily operation
• Advanced English proficiency
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
That's what our people say…
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist