ADP is hiring a Manager, EMEA HR Shared Services Center. In this Prague based position you will be responsible for the daily activities of the HR Services team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service. Recommends operational improvements. Handles all human resources issues for the team. Determines training requirements. Provides continual communication to ensure effective client support.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Leads all daily activities of the EMEA HR Shared Services Center, including data management and client interface. Ensures appropriate support is delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- Leads continuous improvement within HR Shared Services EMEA.
- Serves as coach and mentor for operational excellence.
- Analyzes and interprets Workforce Management Data (Agent statistics and call/case trends) to optimize performance of team and maintain consistent service levels.
- Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements and conducts regular performance reviews with EMEA HR Leadership.
- Champions compliance to Applicable Laws and ADP Policies.
- Maintains Data Privacy Standards.
- Provides ongoing performance feedback and coaching. Develops and deploys appropriate training.
- Monitors telephone and email interactions to ensure consistent World Class Service is being delivered on all communications and that information communicated is accurate
- 2+ years experience as a Supervisor or HR Services, alternatively 4-5 years experience as a contact center manager.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience and education.
- Background in a Client Service Center and in-depth working knowledge of overall department operations a plus.
- Proven proficiency in continuous improvement and/or operational excellence.
- Fluency in English
That's what our people say…
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist