Technical Consultant - English ONLY !
Date of publishing: October 21, 2021
Thanks for clicking!
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
In this role, it's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they'd recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: You'll be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
What you'll do:
• Serve as primary support liaison between company and client.
• Interpret client needs through discovery and analysis.
• Maintains all client data current and updated in the applicable CRM systems or databases
• Develop product expertise with Enterprise eTIME and business domain expertise with Time and Labor Management concepts and solutions.
• Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of time and labor management.
• Participate in special projects and other regional initiatives as required by management.
• Convey client feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience.
• Utilize product expertise to formulate solutions and implement to deliver desired results generating revenue through specialized services billing and coordinate project billing.
• Demonstrate proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting the Time and Labor Management Systems to the client's expectations and satisfaction. This includes but is not limited to data integration interfaces, data collection software and clocks.
• Bachelors degree OR
• Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
• Knowledge of trouble shooting technique to help resolve common clinet issues.
• Ability to communicate to all levels of asociates, including Sr. Management.
• Experience with KronosWorkforce Central or Time and Labour concepts desired.
• Coursework towards FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification preferred.
•Competitive salary and an annual bonus
•Friendly international environment
•5 weeks of vacation per a year
•Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
•Meal tickets, Free beverages
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist