Benefits Specialist with English
Date of publishing: January 4, 2022
We are currently looking for a Global Benefits Services Consultant to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with data, communicating with clients and resolving issues. After passing all our necessary trainings for the role, you will be able to deliver a high-quality service for our international clients.
What exactly will you be doing?
• Online Benefits Administration
o Enable Client employees to manage benefits enrollment and changes through the
o Update employee data, confirm employee eligibility and benefits workflow completion on each payroll period
o Prepare Benefit Period for the following year, ensure enrolment dates are updated
• Provide ongoing support to Client Administrators
o Investigate and respond to inquiries regarding the system
o Grant system access and ensure appropriate rights are given as per Client’s request
• Process Manager
o Prepare monthly reports for payroll processing & audit claim reports
o Ensure all benefits selection, postponement, and approved claims are accurately captured in the reports
o Verify all reports captured correct information and figures
o Test and approve newly implemented changes for the Client
• Ensure Global Benefits documentation is updated
• Very good command of English language
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with focus on Excel
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and initiative to accomplish assigned tasks accurately, by established deadlines.
• Experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
“We are learning every day, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to work. And when finally after working hard on numerous challenges, you hear your Manager saying that the client is happy now, you take it as your personal success and feel awarded for what you’ve done.”
Associate Payroll Specialist