At ADP, we design business solutions that improve the workplace experience for millions of people around the world. Consistently named one of the most “Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE® Magazine, ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions.
Join Our Team!
At ADP in Czech Republic, we help our clients by providing best level HR services and technical support for our tools. Because we help the biggest companies in almost all sectors across Europe we make sure that our employees grow to become true experts in their field and we are here to guide them on this journey. Come #WorkHappy with us in Prague or Pilsen.
When you join our team as a French- or German-speaking Payroll Specialist, you get to use your language skills every day. And, you’ll be involved in every step of our clients’ payroll process, from calculating the initial payroll amounts all the way through to payroll printing and providing our clients with the required documentation. You’ll do all that surrounded by friendly people, and in a fun, multicultural environment where you can grow your career!
Join our French payroll team for the:
- Possibility to learn the job from “zero”
- Usage of French and English on daily basis
- Multicultural environment with more than 8 nationalities in the team
- Team building activities
- No strict dress code
Join our German payroll team for the:
- Friendly atmosphere in the team, people having occasionally “home office” together
- Buddy system – new recruits are guided by a senior member in all areas of work at ADP
- Team members who are being raised to become leaders
- Possibility to get your German language at proficient level
- After work activities like birthday parties and social gatherings
- Benefit coffee system that lets you pick the benefits that interest you. Interested in a gym card, tickets to cinema or a medical check at the dentist? We have you covered!
- Work close to the city center
- Meal vouchers
- Company activities every month, like sushi tasting!
- Social responsibility events like blood donations, children’s day or St. Nicolas day
- A furnished terrace accessible to all during sunny days
- Regular company parties
What Our Associates Say
„I have been with ADP for 12 years and the reason I have worked here so long is the stories. I am fortunate to be a leader of a Team which has a positive attitude and amazing energy. Thanks to them, every day at work is much easier.”
-- Ewa Personnel Administration & Payroll Team Leader
“From an assistant to a manager? Of course! ADP gives everyone the opportunity to develop and be promoted, it all depends on you.”
-- Łukasz Leading Personal Administration & Payroll Specialist