Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role
Lead Consultant in Implementation
ADP is seeking an energetic, client focused associate to implement our global time and labour solution. As a Lead Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high quality, complete implementation of our global time and labor solution. Our Lead Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned client Implementations. Qualified candidates will have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service and work well in an exciting global environment.
What will you do:
• Implement the client’s solution using ADP’s Implementation Methodology and the ADP eTIME product
• Design and document the client’s solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to ADP’s documentation guidelines
• Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP eTIME and work with other teams/streams/areas to resolve them
• Liaise with clients throughout the data cleansing, mapping and conversion phase and provide any assistance required including reconciliation
• Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
• Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions. Seek to act as a mentor and actively support fellow team members in an effort to develop their respective skills
• Liaise with the ADP Project Manager assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur
• Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project
Who we are looking for
• 1-3 years’ Experience with Time Management Implementation, designing solutions, specifying interfaces. Kronos Knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrates basic project management skills.
• Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including senior management in a largely virtual and global environment.
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Fluent English, additional language is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education
What we will offer you
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Global Time and Labor Vice President
Jobs in Prague
- Hungarian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Romanian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Project Manager
- French Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- DataBase Administrator
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
CELE MAI NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI