Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with more than $14 billion in revenues and approximately 800,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
Leveraging over 70 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
Our presence in the Czech market is since 2005 and we are a fast-growing branch of ADP Global with up to 1000 employees in Czech Republic.
About the role:
German Junior Application Services Specialist – SAP Consultant
We are looking for talented Application Services Specialist with technical aptitude who are interested in starting a career within SAP Consultancy. Through our APS Academy you will learn the technical skills required to work as a proficient SAP Consultant with us at ADP.
If you enjoy supporting clients and resolving technical issues this is a great opportunity for you to grow a career in a highly attractive technical field!
After completing our APS Academy, you will be able to:
• Provide technical support for our Multinational clients within SAP HR Modules
• Deliver World Class Service to our multinational clients in accordance with ADP Service Level Agreements.
• Contribute to testing of version upgrades and providing relevant training to users
• Resolving client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex area of payroll, time management and HR.
• Understanding the client’s systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
Who we are looking for:
• Professional level of German and English languages
• Passionate about building a career within SAP Consultancy
• Experience any IT related field with aptitude for solving technical issues
• Analytical mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
• Willingness to occasionally travel abroad to client sites
• Previous experience with SAP (HR modules) is considered a plus, but not a requirement
Who we are looking for:
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
• At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Who we are:
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Jobs in Prague
- Hungarian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Romanian Junior Payroll Specialist!- Paid training provided
- Project Manager
- French Junior Payroll Specialist - Paid training provided!
- DataBase Administrator
Search jobs by field
Ready to #reimagine work?
CELE MAI NOI OPORTUNITĂȚI